How we pay you
Instrumentalists performing with the Australian Chamber Choir are paid per call. The rate of pay is determined annually at our AGM and is communicated to you when you are booked for the calls.
Here is what you need to do in order to receive your payment:
IF YOU HAVE AN ABN
Please send your invoice to Jan Boag at Accounts@AusChoir.org. Your invoice needs to show the following:
1. Your name and email address
2. A list of the dates for which you are claiming payment
3. The total amount that we owe you
4. The name of your bank account if it is different from your name at item 1 (above)
5. Your bank account details as a 6-digit BSB number and your bank account number.
6. Your ABN
7. If you are registered for the GST, then write “Tax Invoice” as a title.
If you do NOT have an ABN
Please do the following:
a. Check that we have an up-to-date Supplier statement for you. The statement must not be older than 12 months.
b. To update your Supplier Statement, go to
and download a “Statement by a supplier” form
Fill in the form, sign it and return it to Jan Boag at Accounts@AusChoir.org.
c. Create a “Payment Request”. Your payment Request will be identical to the “Invoice” described in points 1 to 5 (above).
When will you be paid?
Two things need to happen before we can pay you:
1. You need to send us the necessary documents (see above) AND
2. We normally need to have received payment for the relevant concert/s from the relevant presenter/s
Invoices and Payment Requests received by 5pm on the Fridays listed below will normally be paid on the following Friday:
26 Jan, 9 Feb, 23 Feb, 9 March, 23 March, 6 April, 20 April, 4 May, 18 May, 1 June, 15 June, 29 June
Please allow two pay cycles following each concert before enquiring about any missing payment. If you have queries, please send them to Jan at Accounts@AusChoir.org