Thai Airways Terms and Conditions
• The airfare is subject to change in relation to the taxes/fuel surcharges. These are dependent on the current world oil prices and can fluctuate slightly either way until payment is made in full.
• Splits/deviations should not exceed 5 passengers, for inbound flights (flight back in Australia). Rebooking must be done prior to departure and subject to seat availability at the time of booking.
• The taxes may change for these passengers travelling home from a different city instead of the city that the group is travelling from.
• Splits/deviations should not exceed 5 passengers, for outbound flights (flight from Australia).
• A higher fare will be charged for deviations to the outbound date.
• The ticket is valid for a stay of 3 months in Europe from the date of travel. Changes can be made within this 3 months validity period. Changes after this date would then be subject to an increased airfare
• Group airfares in economy Class on international Thai Airlines operated flights will be eligible for Royal Orchid Plus accrual at 50% of actual miles flown miles for Royal Orchid Plus members only, all other Frequent Flyers should check with their respective airlines.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
• After tickets have been issued a cancellation fee of $400.00 per ticket will apply to all passengers no longer travelling.
• After departure, any partially used tickets are totally non-refundable.
• 50% of the deposit is refundable up to 60 days prior to the group departure. After 60 days prior to departure the deposit is forfeited.
• After tickets have been issued and prior to departure, a $200.00 reissue fee will apply for all changes requiring the ticket to be reissued by Thai Airlines. eg Date changes, name corrections. Any difference in taxes will also be charged by Thai Airlines
• After the ticket is issued no re-routing is permitted to your itinerary.
• Return dates can be changed, subject to flight availability, and a $75.00 per person fee is charged by Thai Airlines to split the passenger off the group booking plus any difference in taxes
• Name changes are permitted up to 10 working days prior to departure:
For an incorrect spelling of name – $100.00 fee ( copy of passport with correct name must be sent to Thai Airlines)
OUR TRAVEL AGENT IS:
Eastern Hill Travel
a member of the Helloworld group
50 Brunswick St, Fitzroy, Victoria 3065
Opening hours: Monday to Friday, 8.30 to 17.30.
+61 (0)3 9417 4320
+61 (0)3 9416 3267